EU Financial Services Law: How to Satisfy Internal Governance and Risk Management Requirements in the Insurance and Banking Sector?
The ECOFIN Council covers the coordination of the economic policies. ECOFIN monitors the economy and keep control of the budgetary policy, public finances, the euro, financial markets and capital movements.
What is this course about?
- Mastercard 2017 Masterindex survey on Pan-European E-Commerce Trends [Sponsored]
- Full electro-mobility will be the next giant leap for Europe
- Katainen: For cohesion as well as migration, solidarity is not a one-way street
- Europe struggles to tackle cyber attacks in aviation
- Commission alarmed by ‘mass killing’ of Aegean seals and turtles