Meeting of Economic and Financial Affairs Council (ECOFIN)
The ECOFIN Council covers the coordination of the economic policies. ECOFIN monitors the economy and keep control of the budgetary policy, public finances, the euro, financial markets and capital movements. It also prepares and adopts the annual budget for the EU together with the European Parliament. The Council consists of the Member States’ ministers of finance and economic affairs and they congregate about once a month, while the group of eurozone countries usually meet the day before.
What is this course about?
- Mastercard 2017 Masterindex survey on Pan-European E-Commerce Trends [Sponsored]
- Full electro-mobility will be the next giant leap for Europe
- Katainen: For cohesion as well as migration, solidarity is not a one-way street
- Europe struggles to tackle cyber attacks in aviation
- Commission alarmed by ‘mass killing’ of Aegean seals and turtles