The 29th Annual Competition Policy Conference, flagship event of the Competition Policy Committee, will take place on Thursday 6 December 2012 from 9:15 until 17:00 at AmCham EU.
How to realise the full potential of eDiscovery in European competition cases
26 Feb 2013 23:00
Embassy of Ireland, Chaussee d'Etterbeek 180
L - Conference, forum
Federations / Associations
This seminar will focus on the time frame challenges posed when the Commission orders an investigation and will address how eDiscovery technology and expertise can help legal professionals to optimise efficiency while significantly reducing time.
Event of the week
EPO - European Patent Office
U.S. Mission to the EU
International Chamber of Commerce (ICC)
ESBA - European Small Business Alliance
- Salmond to quit as Scottish first minister after independence vote defeat
- EU and NATO breathes sigh of relief after Scotland 'No' vote
- Banks repay bailout loans to ECB, hurting lending to businesses
- Poland unveils new cabinet line-up
- Could the Scottish vote awaken European democracy from its slumber?