The 29th Annual Competition Policy Conference, flagship event of the Competition Policy Committee, will take place on Thursday 6 December 2012 from 9:15 until 17:00 at AmCham EU.
How to realise the full potential of eDiscovery in European competition cases
27 Feb 2013
Embassy of Ireland, Chaussee d'Etterbeek 180
L - Conference, forum
Federations / Associations
This seminar will focus on the time frame challenges posed when the Commission orders an investigation and will address how eDiscovery technology and expertise can help legal professionals to optimise efficiency while significantly reducing time.
Fondazione Giacomo Brodolini
Appen Butler Hill
AFME - Finance for Europe
European Project "Open Discovery Space"
IRU - International Road Transport Union
- Coherent approach needed on visa liberalisation (Opinion)
- Domestic violence begins at home, combating it begins in Europe (Opinion)
- Time to shake off the gloom: Europe matters (Opinion)
- Friedbert Pflüger: Climate change is no longer the EU’s only priority (Interview)
- Germany's unfair practice in the field of energy intensive industries (Opinion)