10th Pharmacovigilance Conference
The Pharmacovigilance conference, organised yearly by Medicines for Europe, is a unique event where key stakeholders gather with the aim of promoting patient safety and undertaking to continue work towards a more efficient pharmacovigilance system. In the spirit of constructive cooperation, this event brings together representatives from the industry and regulators as well as healthcare professionals and patient organisations.
Morning sessions reflect on achievements so far and focus on the milestones ahead. An open dialogue between key stakeholders has proven to be the right approach for making significant progress towards better pharmacovigilance for better public protection.
Traditional afternoon brainstorming sessions stimulate a lively, engaging debate incorporating all perspectives. Hot topics are debated to identify the best possible processes and tools leading to better access to high quality medicines in Europe.Register now for the 10th Medicines for Europe Pharmacovigilance Conference.
In 2016 a record number of participants attended and more than 20 competent authorities were present, so DO NOT MISS the 2017 edition!
FIND OUT MORE MEDICINES FOR EUROPE EVENTS HERE.
- Mastercard 2017 Masterindex survey on Pan-European E-Commerce Trends [Sponsored]
- Full electro-mobility will be the next giant leap for Europe
- Katainen: For cohesion as well as migration, solidarity is not a one-way street
- Europe struggles to tackle cyber attacks in aviation
- Commission alarmed by ‘mass killing’ of Aegean seals and turtles