Improving Member States Asylum Systems and Defining Good Practices
The seminar aims to show participants the importance of their skills in using specific tools whilst assessing asylum applications, in addition to developing and further improving them. The presentations on the Dublin Regulation and CFR will stimulate them to further observe the potential impact of the two instruments, as well as the implications of the EU Courts’ judgments on national courts and practices related to granting protection.
Event of the week
- Füle asks Ukraine to clarify intentions, warns of looming financial crisis
- Defence chief: 'Cyber is becoming a priority'
- Human rights commissioner: 'European states should penalise participation in racist extremist groups’
- Oettinger takes lead in legal spat with Russia over South Stream
- EU banking watchdog warns of risks from Bitcoin