On 7 October four members of the Grayling team will be running the Brussels half-marathon, and 11 will be running the 4km on the same day.
BARROSO II SURVEY THE 2010-2014 EUROPEAN COMMISSION MID-TERM REVIEW
- 9:30 - Registration & Breakfast
- 10:00 - Presentation of the survey findings by David Earnshaw, CEO of Burson Marsteller Brussels
- 10:30 - 11:30 Panel debate with :
- David Harley, former Deputy Secretary-General of the European Parliament & Director-General of the EP Presidency (2004-2009)
- Alexander Alvaro MEP, Vice-President of the European Parliament (*tbc)
- John Wyles, Senior Adviser to EPC on EU politics and institutions
- Moderated by Daniela Vincenti, Editor-in-Chief of EurActiv.com
Brussels Press Club
95, Rue Froissart -1040 Brussels
9 October 13h00-16h30 with buffet lunch
Olivier Braet Free University of Brussels
SEAP's new year cocktail - welcome to 2013!
Members and guests welcome. 18:30 - 21:00
SEAP, ECPA AND EPACA first joint event: “Public Affairs Trilogue - Codes, Conflicts and Clarity”
30 January 15.00-18.00 with a drinks reception
On April 10th, educators, policy makers and industry leaders will gather to discuss how to empower youth and close the skills gap to boost competitiveness and innovation across Europe.
10.04.2013 - 18:00 > 20:00 European Parliament PHS 3C50
Gas Week 2013 – Making a Clean Future Real
Building on the success of Gas Week 2012, Gas Week 2013 focuses on how natural gas can help Europe make a clean future real.
Join us for the 13th edition of the EuroConference!
Don't miss out on this excellent opportunity to share best practices with peers and learn from the experts!
Kellen and Ellwood Atfield are jointly hosting an informal lunch on 'Belgian employment law for European associations'.
- Coherent approach needed on visa liberalisation (Opinion)
- Court of Auditors slam EU’s 'softly softly approach' in Egypt (News)
- Dutch want their mussels free from micro-plastic litter, call on EU to act (News)
- EU, US leaders kick-off transatlantic trade talks (News)
- Court re-opens Greek broadcaster, saving fragile coalition (News)