Improving Member States Asylum Systems and Defining Good Practices
The seminar aims to show participants the importance of their skills in using specific tools whilst assessing asylum applications, in addition to developing and further improving them. The presentations on the Dublin Regulation and CFR will stimulate them to further observe the potential impact of the two instruments, as well as the implications of the EU Courts’ judgments on national courts and practices related to granting protection.
Event of the week
- Bulgaria says it has ‘frozen’ South Stream, but pipes keep on arriving
- Juncker's Commission looking politically conservative, gender imbalanced
- Lithuania breaks Gazprom’s monopoly by signing first LNG deal
- Eurozone business growth slows despite price cuts
- Self-imposed food sanctions have already caused inflation in Russia