Improving Member States Asylum Systems and Defining Good Practices
The seminar aims to show participants the importance of their skills in using specific tools whilst assessing asylum applications, in addition to developing and further improving them. The presentations on the Dublin Regulation and CFR will stimulate them to further observe the potential impact of the two instruments, as well as the implications of the EU Courts’ judgments on national courts and practices related to granting protection.
- German government bolsters municipal investment power
- David Miliband: The world needs the EU more than ever
- EU efforts to promote sea transport bring little progress
- Merkel freezes Germany's debate over new immigration law
- Plan International CEO: EU should be aware of 'secret societies' when fighting Ebola