Improving Member States Asylum Systems and Defining Good Practices
The seminar aims to show participants the importance of their skills in using specific tools whilst assessing asylum applications, in addition to developing and further improving them. The presentations on the Dublin Regulation and CFR will stimulate them to further observe the potential impact of the two instruments, as well as the implications of the EU Courts’ judgments on national courts and practices related to granting protection.
- Tensions grow as Burundi leader clings to power
- Protecting citizens from hazardous chemicals is in everyone's interest
- Phone-packed Africa leads way in take-up of mobile banking
- Seven concrete steps for Europe to regain leadership in the digital economy
- Latvian Presidency proposes 1 January 2019 as start of reformed CO2 market