Improving Member States Asylum Systems and Defining Good Practices
The seminar aims to show participants the importance of their skills in using specific tools whilst assessing asylum applications, in addition to developing and further improving them. The presentations on the Dublin Regulation and CFR will stimulate them to further observe the potential impact of the two instruments, as well as the implications of the EU Courts’ judgments on national courts and practices related to granting protection.
- The Brief: Macron didn’t need Juncker’s poison kiss
- French political class rallies behind Macron, against Le Pen
- Moscovici: French election ‘a referendum on Europe’
- Commission readies new parental leave rules to replace axed maternity bill
- March for Science: Is the basis of the knowledge society being eroded?