Improving Member States Asylum Systems and Defining Good Practices
The seminar aims to show participants the importance of their skills in using specific tools whilst assessing asylum applications, in addition to developing and further improving them. The presentations on the Dublin Regulation and CFR will stimulate them to further observe the potential impact of the two instruments, as well as the implications of the EU Courts’ judgments on national courts and practices related to granting protection.
- Jeremy Rifkin: 'Number two cause of global warming emissions? Animal husbandry.'
- US advises EU to criminalise the intention to become a ‘foreign fighter’
- Emissions Trading System revision crucial for a climate deal
- French and German companies pledge massive coal divestment
- Russia and Turkey: Aerial combat and energy security