Improving Member States Asylum Systems and Defining Good Practices
The seminar aims to show participants the importance of their skills in using specific tools whilst assessing asylum applications, in addition to developing and further improving them. The presentations on the Dublin Regulation and CFR will stimulate them to further observe the potential impact of the two instruments, as well as the implications of the EU Courts’ judgments on national courts and practices related to granting protection.
- Juncker: I have a black book of my enemies and I never kissed Farage
- No clean bill of health for EU banks in stress test
- Putin steps up drive to kill sanctions amid signs of EU disunity
- Commission and IMF clash over influence of politics over bailout programmes
- SDG report: Wealthy countries are failing their poorer partners