Improving Member States Asylum Systems and Defining Good Practices
The seminar aims to show participants the importance of their skills in using specific tools whilst assessing asylum applications, in addition to developing and further improving them. The presentations on the Dublin Regulation and CFR will stimulate them to further observe the potential impact of the two instruments, as well as the implications of the EU Courts’ judgments on national courts and practices related to granting protection.
- Brexit fuels Japanese worries over planned trade deal
- Austria suggests ‘union of interests’ with Turkey instead of EU membership
- German Incirlik visit depends on stance on ‘genocide’ vote, says Ankara
- TTIP deal alive and well, insists Commission
- Far-right candidate ahead in polls for Austrian presidency