Sharing knowledge to build a stronger European economy driven by human capital
Employment, Training, Innovation and Entrepreneurship
From the 26th to the 29th of November, EUCIS-LLL organises the Lifelong Learning Week with the title “Rethinking skills: A civil society perspective” including events, conferences and workshops organised by EUCIS-LLL and its members.
ECLAN and the Legal Department of the Institute for European Studies jointly organise in the framework of
Education and training are fundamental to strengthening Europe's industrial competitiveness, creating employment opportunities, and achieving the goals of the EU 2020 strategy.
- Coherent approach needed on visa liberalisation (Opinion)
- Court of Auditors slam EU’s 'softly softly approach' in Egypt (News)
- Dutch want their mussels free from micro-plastic litter, call on EU to act (News)
- EU, US leaders kick-off transatlantic trade talks (News)
- Court re-opens Greek broadcaster, saving fragile coalition (News)