Sharing knowledge to build a stronger European economy driven by human capital
Employment, Training, Innovation and Entrepreneurship
From the 26th to the 29th of November, EUCIS-LLL organises the Lifelong Learning Week with the title “Rethinking skills: A civil society perspective” including events, conferences and workshops organised by EUCIS-LLL and its members.
ECLAN and the Legal Department of the Institute for European Studies jointly organise in the framework of
Education and training are fundamental to strengthening Europe's industrial competitiveness, creating employment opportunities, and achieving the goals of the EU 2020 strategy.
First Solvay Executive Education General
29 April 2014, 14.30 – 17.00
The worldwide leader in One-to-One MBA events is coming to Brussels on 28th January 2016. Now the world’s top business schools are within your reach!
Join us to discuss financial literacy as a key transversal, supporting long-term outcomes like entrepreneurship and employability!
Events of the week
- The Brief: Brussels Bubble’s Belgium-bashing is rude and revolting
- Sturgeon frustrated by Brexit talks with May
- Edwy Plenel: Europe needs participative media against populism
- Austrian churches slam Hofer for ‘God’ slogan
- Tax transparency: Do new global standards really provide a level playing field? [Promoted]