“Implementation of Environmental Legislation: How to Avoid Infringements, Court Cases and Financial Penalties”
The European Institute of Public Administration (EIPA) in Maastricht would like to announce the following upcoming seminar “Implementation of Environmental Legislation: How to Avoid Infringements, Court Cases and Financial Penalties”.
This course will be held in Maastricht (NL) on 13-14 June 2013.
For more information about this course, please click on the date below.
- French farmers warn of further protests, as blockades sparks anger in Germany
- UK referendum plans a 'recipe for confusion', warn Lords
- Brussels denies Varoufakis' claims that troika controlled Greek tax agency
- There ain't no such thing as a free lunch
- Alstom offers concessions to keep GE deal on track