Three workshops will be organized to have an ex
“Implementation of Environmental Legislation: How to Avoid Infringements, Court Cases and Financial Penalties”
The European Institute of Public Administration (EIPA) in Maastricht would like to announce the following upcoming seminar “Implementation of Environmental Legislation: How to Avoid Infringements, Court Cases and Financial Penalties”.
This course will be held in Maastricht (NL) on 13-14 June 2013.
For more information about this course, please click on the date below.
- Putin steps up drive to kill sanctions amid signs of EU disunity
- Commission and IMF clash over influence of politics over bailout programmes
- SDG report: Wealthy countries are failing their poorer partners
- French right calls for detention without trial for potential terrorists
- Internal auditor hits out at IMF handling of Greece bailout