“Implementation of Environmental Legislation: How to Avoid Infringements, Court Cases and Financial Penalties”
The European Institute of Public Administration (EIPA) in Maastricht would like to announce the following upcoming seminar “Implementation of Environmental Legislation: How to Avoid Infringements, Court Cases and Financial Penalties”.
This course will be held in Maastricht (NL) on 13-14 June 2013.
For more information about this course, please click on the date below.
- Nickel boss: 'Economic benefits of CETA outweigh the criticism'
- Juncker admits the EU has limited capacity to help Ukraine
- Developing countries lose $2 for every $1 they earn
- Austrians resist EU funding for UK's Hinkley Point nuclear project
- UK's Osborne accused of claiming false victory in EU budget row