“Implementation of Environmental Legislation: How to Avoid Infringements, Court Cases and Financial Penalties”
The European Institute of Public Administration (EIPA) in Maastricht would like to announce the following upcoming seminar “Implementation of Environmental Legislation: How to Avoid Infringements, Court Cases and Financial Penalties”.
This course will be held in Maastricht (NL) on 13-14 June 2013.
For more information about this course, please click on the date below.
- Coherent approach needed on visa liberalisation (Opinion)
- Brussels pushes to open talks for EU-China investment accord (News)
- Bankers call for quick action on banking union (News)
- 89 scientists join call for EU action on hormone-disrupting chemicals (News)
- Bosnia’s human rights record hinders EU talks (News)