Webinar "Biofuel - Chain of Custody in Supply Chains"
SGS invites you to register for the complimentary webinar "Biofuel - Chain of Custody in Supply Chains" on February 19, 2013
The objective of this complimentary webinar is to give an overview to the Biofuels production and supply chain (agricultural producers, traders, bioethanol/biodiesel producers, Oil and Gas companies), Food and Pharmaceutical sectors, about the requirements of sustainably produced feedstocks, and how this fits in with the Chain of Custody within supply chains.
- Approved Voluntary schemes that can be used for trades of responsibly produced biofuel/oils
- Chain of Custody
- Supply Chain Certification
- Customised Audit Solutions for Supply Chains
- Independent third party certification
- Benefits of Certification
- Q&A For more information and to register, please visit our biofuels webinar.
Events of the week
- EurActiv highlights – stakeholders debate the CAP
- Parliament refuses to allocate more EU aid money to migration crisis
- Will there really be a ‘new settlement’ between Britain and Europe?
- Pittella: Hawks are condemning Greece to death
- Time has come for the European Parliament to tackle conflicts of interest