Delegates at this Westminster Higher Education Forum seminar will discuss the implications of the current drive to diversify the provision of higher education in England.
'UK in Europe: 40 years, 40 top influencers'
As Britain approaches 40 years of EU membership (1973-2013), EurActiv is compiling a ranking of the top 40 most influential Britons on EU policy.
The ranking – being decided by an expert panel brought together by EurActiv – will be revealed at an evening reception in Westminster on Wednesday 14 November 2012.
An invite-only audience is being invited to attend the event, which will comprise a panel debate on ‘UK influence in Europe’ (18.00), the revealing of the ‘top 40’ (18.30) and subsequent discussion (18.45), followed by a networking reception (from 19:30).
The event is being kindly hosted by the European Commission Representation in the United Kingdom at 32 Smith Square, London.
The event/project sponsor is Cicero Group and event partner is Nucleus.
For details about the event, please email: email@example.com.
- Juncker tells UK: No single market without freedom of movement
- New CAP can make EU farming profitable, Spanish farmers say
- EU-China economic ties will withstand disputes over MES
- EU countries failing to protect cultural heritage
- May rules out Irish ‘hard border’, as Sturgeon mulls second independence poll