Delegates at this Westminster Higher Education Forum seminar will discuss the implications of the current drive to diversify the provision of higher education in England.
'UK in Europe: 40 years, 40 top influencers'
As Britain approaches 40 years of EU membership (1973-2013), EurActiv is compiling a ranking of the top 40 most influential Britons on EU policy.
The ranking – being decided by an expert panel brought together by EurActiv – will be revealed at an evening reception in Westminster on Wednesday 14 November 2012.
An invite-only audience is being invited to attend the event, which will comprise a panel debate on ‘UK influence in Europe’ (18.00), the revealing of the ‘top 40’ (18.30) and subsequent discussion (18.45), followed by a networking reception (from 19:30).
The event is being kindly hosted by the European Commission Representation in the United Kingdom at 32 Smith Square, London.
The event/project sponsor is Cicero Group and event partner is Nucleus.
For details about the event, please email: email@example.com.
- Voters in eurozone countries remain open to a compromise with Greece
- In search of a vision for Europe
- Let’s tackle air pollution at all levels, starting now with the NEC Directive
- #NutellaGate, trans fats and turning the tide on the palm oil debate
- The ECB must fulfil its role as a 'lender of last resort' in Greece