Transparency, consistency and comparability in the social and environmental information accompanying company financial statements are increasingly seen as important in terms of strengthening the trust of investors and stakeholders in those companies.
Basics of State Aid Law and Procedures
The training covers all topics that you need for the start on the State aid field.
Our experts Prof. Phedon Nicolaides (College of Europe), Ms. Vanessa Sims (European Commission, DG Competition), Mr. Petér Staviczky (Hungarian Permanent Representation to the EU) and Dr. Ulrich Soltész (Gleiss and Lutz) will introduce the participants to the topics such as:
- Structure of the system of State aid control and obligations of all parties involved
- Concept of State aid and its application in the practice
- De minimis aid and State aid exemptions
- Notification of State aid cases
- Assessment of compatibility of aid by the European Commission
- Recovery of incompatible aid
Policymakers in major migrant-receiving countries are trying to attract and integrate migrant workers with the right mix of skills to support economic growth and demographic sustainability.
Event of the week
- Web start-ups offered EU funding worth €80 million
- Time for the EU to take innovative approaches to peacebuilding on board
- After independence day: The road ahead for an independent Scotland
- Western Balkan countries attempt to lower roaming charges
- Commissioners-designate face parliamentary grilling: the draft agenda