GUE/NGL seminar, in cooperation with the Forum Social Europe (European network of trade unionists) Focus on Central and Eastern Europe Economic, social and political developments, the situation of the trade union movement and the challenges of the political and trade union left
The EU Telecoms Sector today & tomorrow. Greening with ICT: how to maximise the potential of low-carbon IT services to drive forward a sustainable Europe
You are cordially invited to attend the breakfast briefing that ETNO will be hosting on 16th November at the Renaissance Hotel, Brussels, from 8.30 to 10.00, entitled “The EU Telecoms Sector today & tomorrow. Greening with ICT: how to maximise the potential of low-carbon IT services to drive forward a sustainable Europe”, in the context of the EU Internet Week, organised by Forum Europe.
On the occasion, ETNO will unveil the latest edition of its annual economic report on the main trends in the EU Telecoms sector.
Key highlights :
- The European Telecoms Sector in 2012 (during which the 2012 Annual economic report of ETNO will be unveiled)
Didier Pouillot, Head of Telecom Economics and Business Modelling Practice, IDATE
- The new ETNO Corporate Responsibility Charter
Danilo Riva, Chair, Corporate Responsibility Working Group, ETNO
- The view from the European Commission
Colette Maloney, Head of Unit, Smart Cities and Sustainability, European Commission
View the latest programme and speaker list at www.telecoms-today.eu.
As the number of places available is limited, we would be grateful if you could register at www.telecoms-today.eu
- Britain wants bespoke Brexit that deals with immigration
- Resignation of EDF director paves way for Hinkley Point go-ahead
- Boris Johnson meets French foreign minister who called him a liar
- Merkel defends refugee policy, vows action on ‘darknet’ after terror attacks
- Turkish coup ‘increases’ migration flows to Greece