EFET Press Conference @ EMART
Join us at EMART in Amsterdam to hear the latest news from the EFET Board and ask our EFET experts about their views on EU energy markets development and financial and energy markets regulation.
The EFET Press Conference @ EMART will take place on 21st November between 13:30 and 14:15. More information is available in the attached invitation.
Please confirm your participation by 18th November.
Indications to the venue are available at: http://www.rai.nl/nl/organiseren/uw-locatie/Pages/Plattegrond.aspx.
Learn the latest news about the new EFET Board
and ask our experts
Paul Dawson, Chair of EFET Board
Jan van Aken, Secretary General of EFET
Dr Jan Haizmann, Chair of the EFET Legal Committee
Dr Colin Lyle, Chair of the EFET Gas Committee and member of EFET Board
Peter Styles, Chair of the EFET Electricity Committee and member of EFET Board
about the EFET views on
European energy markets development and financial and energy markets regulation.
Light lunch will be served.
Please confirm your participation by 18th November to Irina Nikolova (I.Nikolova@efet.org).
Strategy and Planning in the Context of Total Quality Management
Maastricht (NL), 20-22 February 2013
Dear Sir, Dear Madam,
- Coherent approach needed on visa liberalisation (Opinion)
- Prime minister: Lithuanians have ‘little interest’ in their country’s EU presidency (Interview)
- US, Germany: Common ground in a complex relationship (Opinion)
- Polishing the jewel in the European crown (Opinion)
- Greece's governing coalition in a game of chicken (Opinion)