FT Digital Media Conference 2013
This flagship annual event brought to you by the Financial Times will bring together more than 350 key decision makers, strategists and visionaries from the global music, broadcasting, advertising, publishing, social media and gaming industries.
The 2013 conference will explore strategies for turning technological disruption into lasting business models and will unite senior professionals responsible for driving digital change in new and established media businesses.
Expert speakers include
- Sir Martin Sorrell, Group Chief Executive, WPP
- Tim Davie, Acting Director-General, BBC and Incoming CEO, BBC Worldwide
- Maryam Banikarim, Senior VP and Chief Marketing Officer, Gannett
- Jeff Bewkes, Chairman of the Board and CEO, Time Warner
- Michael Comish, CEO, Tesco Digital Entertainment
- Dr. Thomas Rabe, Chairman and CEO, Bertelsmann
- Ted Sarandos, Chief Content Officer, Netflix
- Genevieve Shore, CIO and Director of Digital Strategy, Pearson
With contributions from FT experts:
- Andrew Edgecliffe-Johnson, Media Editor, Financial Times
- Richard Waters, West Coast Managing Editor, Financial Times
Please visit http://www.ft-live.com/digitalmedia to register and to view an up-to-date agenda and speaker list.
Please also note that EurActiv subscribers receive 20% discount by quoting marketing code EUR20 when registering.