Plus de trois cent personnalités du monde intellectuel, de la culture et de la création avec plusieurs associations ont décidé d'organiser "Un train pour la liberté en Syrie" .
"Pour une solidarité territoriale en Europe" - 1ère Rencontre européenne des territoires
While the European Union is about to approve the budget for structural funds, and thus will decide the degree of the European solidarity towards the territories, the County Council of Seine-Saint-Denis gathers all the local actors who, thanks to Europe, act daily to make sure the crisis will cease without anyone being left behind or excluded.
Following the common initiative by Stéphane Troussel, President of the County Council of Seint-Saint-Denis, Jean-François Baillon, Vice-president and Pervenche Berès, member of the European Parliament, President of the parliamentary committee for employment and social affairs, a conference untitled "For a territorial solidarity within Europe", is organised on the 1st of February on the County Council premises.
To counter the growing euroskepticism among the citizens, this movement will gather associations and institutions willing to ask the European instances for an ambitious European budget.
- Romania releases first loan tranche to crisis-hit Moldova
- EU enlargement chief: Turkey should address open question’ on accession
- Commission defends Greek debt data after statistics scandal
- EU provides Italy with satellite maps of earthquake damage
- EU foreign policy risks fuelling displacement and terror