Misspent public money in low quality services and goods can endanger both the financial and operational integrity of an organisation. Therefore, rigorous audits of procurement and contract management play a key role nowadays in assuring efficiency in public administration.
EURACTIV Metamorphosis in BERLIN
Fraud and corruption in the public sector heavily harm the economy, lower investment levels and reduce public finances.
The European Academy for Taxes, Economics & Law invites all communication professionals working with social media for the public sector to register to this advanced seminar: Optimising Social Media for Public Administrations and Institutions.
- The Brief: Macron didn’t need Juncker’s poison kiss
- French political class rallies behind Macron, against Le Pen
- Moscovici: French election ‘a referendum on Europe’
- Commission readies new parental leave rules to replace axed maternity bill
- March for Science: Is the basis of the knowledge society being eroded?