EU External Relations and European-Level Diplomacy
The seminar is intended for public officials from national, subnational and local authorities and other public bodies who deal with change, organisational development and quality management.
Officials from ministries and agencies who are responsible for following policy dossiers at the EU level.
Officials from Member State administrations, candidate countries, and the EU institutions, as well as budget and policy consultants who are directly or indirectly affected by European decision-making on budgetary issues.
This is an ‘immersion’ course on EU decision-making designed for public officials preparing to assume EU responsibilities, EU affairs professionals, and people needing to quickly acquire a comprehensive familiarity with how EU decisions are taken.
- New Circular Economy package still a work in progress for construction industry
- German military intervention in Syria legal, lawyers rule
- EU broadens Horizon 2020 project to include Tunisia
- EU lawmakers' panel seeks stronger tax-dodging rules from regulators
- Britain’s Labour party launches EU ‘in’ campaign