EU External Relations and European-Level Diplomacy
The seminar is intended for public officials from national, subnational and local authorities and other public bodies who deal with change, organisational development and quality management.
Officials from ministries and agencies who are responsible for following policy dossiers at the EU level.
Officials from Member State administrations, candidate countries, and the EU institutions, as well as budget and policy consultants who are directly or indirectly affected by European decision-making on budgetary issues.
This is an ‘immersion’ course on EU decision-making designed for public officials preparing to assume EU responsibilities, EU affairs professionals, and people needing to quickly acquire a comprehensive familiarity with how EU decisions are taken.
- Resignation of EDF director paves way for Hinkley Point go-ahead
- Boris Johnson meets French foreign minister who called him a liar
- Merkel defends refugee policy, vows action on ‘darknet’ after terror attacks
- Turkish coup ‘increases’ migration flows to Greece
- The EU’s commitment to agricultural innovation is also a benefit to the consumer