This is an ‘immersion’ course on EU decision-making designed for public officials preparing to assume EU responsibilities, EU affairs professionals, and people needing to quickly acquire a comprehensive familiarity with how EU decisions are taken.
EU External Relations and European-Level Diplomacy
EIPA is pleased to invite you to its “Introductory and Practitioners' Seminar: European Public Procurement Rules, Policy and Practice”.
Advanced Training Course
Data Protection Compliance in the EU
Maastricht, 20-22 February 2017 optional: Certification exam on 23 Feb 2017
What is this course about?
The European Institute of Public Administration (EIPA) in Maastricht is organising a seminar on " EU Presidency Challenges: Making Things Work in Your Turn in the Chair ".
- The Brief: Macron didn’t need Juncker’s poison kiss
- French political class rallies behind Macron, against Le Pen
- Moscovici: French election ‘a referendum on Europe’
- Commission readies new parental leave rules to replace axed maternity bill
- March for Science: Is the basis of the knowledge society being eroded?