EU External Relations and European-Level Diplomacy
The seminar is intended for public officials from national, subnational and local authorities and other public bodies who deal with change, organisational development and quality management.
Officials from ministries and agencies who are responsible for following policy dossiers at the EU level.
Officials from Member State administrations, candidate countries, and the EU institutions, as well as budget and policy consultants who are directly or indirectly affected by European decision-making on budgetary issues.
This is an ‘immersion’ course on EU decision-making designed for public officials preparing to assume EU responsibilities, EU affairs professionals, and people needing to quickly acquire a comprehensive familiarity with how EU decisions are taken.
- Russian opposition leader Boris Nemtsov shot dead near the Kremlin
- Velux VP: Policy must push home renovation for health and efficiency
- Bulgarian President says Putin wants to ‘blow the EU from inside’
- Ed Miliband: Leaving EU not in Britain’s interest
- Dan Mulhall: Ireland will do 'all we can' to keep the UK in the EU