EU External Relations and European-Level Diplomacy
The seminar is intended for public officials from national, subnational and local authorities and other public bodies who deal with change, organisational development and quality management.
Officials from ministries and agencies who are responsible for following policy dossiers at the EU level.
Officials from Member State administrations, candidate countries, and the EU institutions, as well as budget and policy consultants who are directly or indirectly affected by European decision-making on budgetary issues.
This is an ‘immersion’ course on EU decision-making designed for public officials preparing to assume EU responsibilities, EU affairs professionals, and people needing to quickly acquire a comprehensive familiarity with how EU decisions are taken.
- Senior EU official: Brexit has sparked ‘significant political crisis’ in UK
- UK in political turmoil as Corbyn under pressure after Cameron quits
- Reports of racist unrest in post-Brexit UK
- Brussels Brits react in horror to Brexit: ‘What the hell went wrong?’
- Expats begin looking for Plan B after Brexit