At this European seminar participants will have the opportunity to learn more about the specific scope of State aid rules in the agricultural sector. State aid rules for the agricultural sector strongly differ from general EU State aid regulations.
How to Detect & Manage Irregularities in EAFRD and EAGF
Correct financial management of Common Agricultural Policy (CAP) funds is essential in order to avoid reimbursements. In June the European Commission announced to claim back a total of € 426 million of CAP payments from Member States that have inadequate control procedures on agricultural expenditure.
Participants will be able to:
- familiarise themselves with the specific legal framework of irregularities in EAFRD and EAGF
- learn from practical examples how to identify an irregularity
- learn how to report an irregularity and an exception
- benefit from the workshop on Public Procurement Rules in EAFRD and EAGF
- become familiar with the benefits of Data Analytics for detecting irregularities and fraud Experts from the
- UK Co-ordinating Body, United Kingdom
- Austrian Paying Agency, Agrarmarkt Austria
- Rural Support Service, Latvia
- Agriculture and Horticulture Development Board, United Kingdom will guide attendees trough intensive practical sessions.
- French, British banks press EU to revise bank reform plans
- EU lawmakers to vote on Google break-up motion on Thursday
- Eurofound: The economic crisis has prevented new groups from getting healthcare
- Scribbling in the margins – biodiesel’s efforts to make itself look good
- France champions bioethanol industry in Europe